AVIOSPACE is a space company located in Torino. The company was formed in 2004 and its network of partnership includes various SMEs in the field of Engineering and Manufacturing, several Universities, and Professionals.
Between January 2010 and March 2016 Aviospace has been an Airbus Defence and Space company, remaining however an Italian registered company with management and personnel entirely Italian.
Company core competences:
- System Engineering, Space Transportation, Future Launchers, and Space Exploration systems
- Thermal Control, Mechanical structures, Composite materials, and nano-structured material
- Avionics and On-board Software
- Propulsion, Multi-layer thermal insulation equipment (MLI), and Multi-physical simulation
- Human Life in Space and ISS operations
AVIOSPACE can benefit of a network of collaborations with small and medium companies with robust experience in high-quality manufacturing and niche technologies.
The scenario of collaborations is permanently in evolution: agreements across Italy and Europe are already established or are in final preparation in the sector of the automatic space systems for transportation and exploration with the Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), as well as with universities and other academic organizations (e.g. INSTM, Politecnico of Torino, La Sapienza) and manufacturers.
Via Giovanni Botero, 18 Torino TO 10122